The best training programs are those that have detailed plans describing how knowledge and skills relate to specific job task requirements.
Aircrew Training and Courseware Development
AOCE provides training services explicitly tailored to customer needs. Our services range from aircrew Initial Qualification Training through and including OCONUS operational theater training and execution support to Combatant Commanders. We are experts at providing instructional services that are efficient and use the most efficient live, virtual and constructive training media to obtain desired learning objectives to directly support operational execution.
- Customer focused
- Results driven
- Experienced personnel providing immediate capability
- Aircrew Training (including MQ-9 Live Fly and all facets of instruction for aircraft including the MQ-1/9, HH-60, UH-1N, CV-22s, all variants of the C-130 and special mission ISR aircraft
- Training and operational support for Combatant Commands (COCOMS), Major Commands (MAJCOMS) and Special Forces.
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) & Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) Training
- Initial Qualification Training, Mission Qualification Training and Operational execution to support rapid acquisition of ISR combat capabilities for COCOMs.
- Contract Aircrew Training / Courseware Development (CAT/CWD)
- Simulator Logistics Support including modifications
- Learning Management System (LMS) Support
- Sole MQ-1/9 Aircrew Trainer for ANG Aircrews
- Active Duty Air Force Fighter Training including F-22, F-15E, F-16
- Air Force Special Operations Command Aircrew Training including
AC/MC/HC/C-130J, CV-22, HH-60G, UH-1N
- Instructional Systems Design (ISD) Methodologies
- Training Analyses and Plans
- Training Courses and Courseware
- Interactive Multimedia and Traditional Instruction
- Instructor Qualification and Certification
- SCORM and ADA Compliance
For more information, please contact: email@example.com